Rumors of this box set started swirling late last week and today came the announcement. ANCHOR BAY and SCREAM FACTORY are teaming up with Malek Akkad from TRANSCAS ENTERTAINMENT to bring fans of the HALLOWEEN franchise the ultimate in box sets. Every single film in the family on Blu-ray with enough special features to make your toes curl. Here’s what you can expect:
– 15 Discs
– Contains all the Halloween feature films – Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween H20, Halloween: Resurrection, Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II.
– Includes the never-before-released producers cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers as well as the ultra-rare network TV version of the original Halloween, the network TV version of Halloween II, plus the unrated versions of Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II.
– Packed with hours of BRAND NEW bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew from the entire franchise
– Due to fan demand, the first Halloween film will now also include the original mono audio track and the set will include both versions of the original Halloween-the original Blu-ray™ release and the recently remastered 35th Anniversary version with the mono track added back in!
– Includes limited edition 40-page book written by Michael Gingold of Fangoria Magazine.
– Collectible packaging will include a newly commissioned illustration on the outer case and each film will be in its own black Blu-ray™ case with the original theatrical one sheet as the key art.
– SRP: $169.99
**EXCLUSIVE TO SCREAM FACTORY: The pre-order link for the deluxe set only is now live on our site @http://www.shoutfactory.com/product/halloween-complete-collection-deluxe-edition-exclusive-lithograph which will come with an exclusive 14” x 36” litho. The litho offer is only limited to 500 pieces and we will be revealing the litho design at the same time as the artwork next month.
Sept. 23rd is the launch date.