Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (2010), is directed by Troy Nixey and written by Guillermo Del Toro. It is a remake of a 1973″ made for television” movie, of the same name. A girl, a house, and tiny creatures that want your teeth! Well, why don’t we take a look at this film in the way, that only we can! Yes, that’s right! Let’s chew up 12 Bad Jokes About: Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark!
1) “Vendi, Vidi, Vici” means “I came, I saw, I conquered.”
What do the little creatures say to Sally, through the air vents?
“Vent-i Vidi Vici” which means:
“I talked to you through vents and I’ll conquer your teeth!”
2) What do you get by crossing a Batman film and this remake?
“Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark Knight”!
3) What Stephen King series is about teeth stealing creatures?
“Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark Tower”!
4) What movie do the little teeth stealing creatures love?
“TEETH LESS in Seattle”!
5) What do you get by crossing Michael Corleone’s whimpering brother and this Troy Nixey remake?
“Don’t be ALFREDO the Dark!”
6) The little creatures are planning a television show about teeth removal. It will be called
“THIS OLD MOUTH!”
7) What pink Floyd album is dedicated to a film about teeth stealing creatures?
“Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark Side of the Moon!”
8) What film is about creatures that want to steal
“DONUT Be Afraid of the Dark!”
9) What film about teeth stealing creatures, takes place at a Massachusetts harbor?
“Don’t Be Afraid of the DOCK!”
10) What movie is about creatures stealing the teeth from a UPS guy?
“Don’t Be A-FREIGHT of the Dark!”
11) With the tools that were being used to remove the teeth, you can tell they didn’t have a good dental plan!
12) Teeth stealing creatures? Im sorry, but that sounds like a bunch of MOLAR-Key!
Well, there you have it! We told 12 Bad Jokes, by GUM! It’s the TOOTH! We had to! It’s our duty! Just be careful, if you move into a home where there are voices in the vents. You might get an eavesdropper or creatures wanting your chewy chompers! Remember, there’s a bad joke just waiting to be written!