Prepare your gear, sharpen your blades, reload your guns and become the Chief – leader to an exiled group of monster hunters. It’s time to hunt what’s lurking in the shadows in Alder’s Blood – a Victorian-Western stealth tactical game coming to the Nintendo Switch™ on March 13th. Pre-order today and save 25% off the retail price. The game will be also available on Steam Early Access on April 10th.
Before diving into the epic of Alder’s Blood get a taste of what’s to come with the prologue! This free release is available as the demo on the games’ Nintendo e-Shop page. Alder’s Blood is set to launch on the Nintendo Switch console on March 13th this year with the Steam Early Access release date coming on April 10th. The game will also appear on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One stores in the near future.
ALDER’S BLOOD MAIN FEATURES:
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault;
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear, or smell you from a distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early;
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end, you’re only a human and running out of energy will seriously fatigue you;
- A grim world plunged into half-darkness. In this world our god has finally turned his back on us, and his corrupt presence can change the intensity of the battlefield: from summoning monsters, through changing the weather, to transforming creatures into powerful avatars of his will;
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world, bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes;
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and the Wild West. Immerse yourself in a world completely different from the one you know – a universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.
Alder’s Blood is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch in the price of $14.99/£13.49 (25% cheaper than the regular price). The game’s Switch launch date set for March 13th. The game will also debut on Steam in the early access phase on April 10th. PS4 and Xbox One releases are set for the later date.
Pre-order the game on Nintendo Switch:
to get this title 25% cheaper.
Wishlist Alder’s Blood on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/820020/Alders_Blood/
to be notified once the complete game launches.