The Stan Winston School is bringing a team of the world’s finest creature makeup artists and FX technicians to YouTube Space LA on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 to transform 40 YouTube channel creators into Zombies.
The final list will be available soon, but some of the confirmed channels* participating include:
- Aja Dang – A sexy zombie! This Maxim model vlogs weekly about dude stuff, as well as skits and parodies
- Denise Vlogs Presents – Inspired by her horror fanatic mother, Denise Kass’ channel is home to original short thriller films, real ghost stories, ghost hunts and more.
- The Haunting of Sunshine Network – Sunshine’s house is haunted. She decided to capture the haunting on camera for all the world to see.
- Markiplier – Mark Fischbach plays horror video games on his channel and loves to scare his audience.
- eHow – Whether you want to look like a bird, a plane or a zombie, eHow can show you how to get the look via makeup this Halloween.
*These channels are also participating in the first Scream Lab at YouTube Space LA, a month-long program that offers access to the state-of-the-arts resources at the Space, with the goal of helping them produce high quality, content for their Halloween programming schedules.
YouTube channels will be available throughout the day for interviews as they get zombiefied. YouTube will also be shooting a faux behind-the-scenes video where a “hero” zombie will bite each participant for before and after pieces and BRoll will also be available for individual videos and wide press use