CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND TESSA THOMPSON TEAM UP TO SAVE THE WORLD IN
ON DIGITAL 7TH OCTOBER
COMING TO DVD, BLU-RAY™ AND 4K 21ST OCTOBER
PACKED WITH OVER 45 MINUTES OF NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN BONUS CONTENT INCLUDING A HILARIOUS GAG REEL, DELETED SCENES, BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTES AND MORE!
Chris Hemsworth (Avengers: Endgame) and Tessa Thompson (Thor: Ragnarok) join forces to take on an apocalyptic alien threat in director F. Gary Gray’s (The Fate of the Furious) exciting globetrotting adventure MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL, debuting on Digital 7th October and on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD on 21st October, from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Joining Hemsworth and Thompson is an all-star supporting cast that includes Kumail Nanjiani (The Big Sick), Rebecca Ferguson (Mission: Impossible – Fallout), Rafe Spall (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom), Kayvan Novak (What We Do in the Shadows), international dance phenoms Les Twins (Laurent Bourgeois & Larry Bourgeois) with Emma Thompson (Late Night) and Liam Neeson (Taken).
The Men in Black have always protected the Earth from the alien scum of the universe. In this new adventure, they tackle their biggest, most global threat to date: a mole in the Men in Black organisation.
All formats come packed with bonus feature content, including a gag reel, several behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more!
MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL has a runtime of approximately 115 minutes and is rated 12 for sci-fi action, some language and suggestive material.
DVD, BLU-RAY AND DIGITAL BONUS MATERIALS
- “Gag Reel”: Even top MIB agents forget their lines. See their bloopers in this unforgettable gag reel.
- “New Recruits, Classic Suits”: Anchored by the delightful chemistry between Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth and supported by icons like Emma Thompson & Liam Neeson, the cast of MIB International is truly out of this world!
- “Let’s Do This! Inside the Action & Stunts”: MIB International is packed with action and stunts, go behind the scenes with the team to see how they pulled it off.
- “Look Right Here: Gadgets, Weapons, & Rides”: From the iconic Neuralyzer to a tricked out Jag, check out the amazing arsenal of gadgets, weapons and vehicles.
- “Expanding the Universe of MIB”: MIB ups the ante with international locations, aliens and more as the universe expands.
- “Frank & Pawny’s Peanut Gallery”: Everyone’s favorite pug and pawn join together to watch a few key scenes and share their thoughts.
- “Les Twins Leave It on the Floor”: Dance sensations Les Twins show off their signature style and how they devised their alien moves.
- “In Case You’ve Been Neuralyzed: MIB Recap”: Join Frank the Pug for this rapid-fire recap of the MIB franchise.
- “The MIB Meet the NBA”: With talent like this, these NBA stars must be super-human.
CAST AND CREW
Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Kumail Nanjiani, Rebecca Ferguson, Kayvan Novak, Rafe Spall, introducing Les Twins – Laurent Bourgeois & Larry Bourgeois, with Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson
Executive Producers: Steven Spielberg, Edward Cheng, Howard Chen, E. Bennett Walsh, Riyoko Tanaka, David Beaubaire, Barry Sonnenfeld
Written By: Art Marcum & Matt Holloway
Producers: Walter F. Parkes and Laurie MacDonald
Director: F. Gary Gray
FOR MORE INFORMATION