This Fall, horror fans around the world will finally get to be a part of the social network for horror – Slasher. Previously available only in the U.S. and Canada via mobile app, Slasher will be expanding its community of diehard horror fans to the web for a worldwide release. This presents new opportunities for horror fans and creators to reach one another at a global level.
“This is the most exciting project I’ve worked on since I started building Slasher. Now, I can bring the entire world together to be a part of all the great stuff we’ve been sharing and enjoying for the past few years. Slasher has become a fantastic community that’s constantly evolving to give the horror genre new ways to grow. It’s going to be amazing having easier access to books, movies, and other creative works from people everywhere.”, shared Damon [Della Greca], the creator of Slasher.
Horror fans are hooked on Slasher for all the right reasons…
• Slasher is able to support the horror genre far better than mainstream social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Horror-related images, such as blood and gore special effects, are welcome.
• People can build a network of friends faster than any of the mainstream social networks.
• An enjoyable environment for all horror fans.
• Slasher has been created by a horror fan, who is an active part of it.
The Slasher mobile app is currently available for free on Android & iOS in the U.S. and Canada. An Android beta is available in the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand.
Find Slasher on the web at http://www.slasher.tv or on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @TheSlasherApp.
About Slasher: Launched in 2019, Slasher is the social networking app created specifically for the horror genre. It features a social feed, events calendar, horror movie database, news and reviews, and the first dating feature for horror fans.