WHEN: June 29th – July 27th
WINNER ANNOUNCED: August 4th
1st Place Prize: Survival Kit, T-shirt, signed poster, $250 Giftcard to Amazon
2nd Place Prize: Survival Kit, T-shirt, signed poster
3rd Place Prize: T-shirt & Signed poster
– Artwork should be related to PENINSULA or TRAIN TO BUSAN.
– Artwork should be submitted as either a JPG or PNG file (landscape or portrait layout).
– Must submit artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
– All artwork must be 100% your own. Please do not use copyrighted content.
– Please note that by submitting your artwork, you give Well Go USA permission to use said art for marketing, advertising and promotion.
– Feel free to use #PeninsulaFanArt when posting on social media.
– To enter the international contest post and use #Peninsula_Artwork
Four years after South Korea’s total decimation in TRAIN TO BUSAN, the zombie thriller that captivated audiences worldwide, acclaimed director Yeon Sang-ho brings us PENINSULA, the next nail-biting chapter in his post-apocalyptic world. Jung-seok, a soldier who previously escaped the diseased wasteland, relives the horror when assigned to a covert operation with two simple objectives: retrieve and survive. When his team unexpectedly stumbles upon survivors, their lives will depend on whether the best—or worst—of human nature prevails in the direst of circumstances.
Distributor: Well Go USA Entertainment
Genre: Horror, Drama, Action
Language: Korean w/ English subtitles
Country of Origin: South Korea
Runtime: 116 mins
Aspect: Scope: 2.39:1
Well Go USA is the distributor of record for both the US and Canada