Newest game, Agony UNRATED, premieres now on Steam.
Agony UNRATED is available on Steam and it costs 14,99$ / 14,99€ / 49,99 zł.
Thanks to Steam’s help, we have managed to combine the basic version of Agony with Agony UNRATED.
This means the game is completely free for any user who already has the basic version of Agony in his Steam library – regardless of when he bought it.gony UNRATED – changes from the basic version:
Agony UNRATED – changes from the basic version:
- Improved quality of character models and textures,
- New types of threats – Traps,
- New types of environmental threats,
- New types of static opponents,
- A new, more extensive and useful character development system,
- Volumetric lighting,
- Normal Mode and Hard Mode with more opponents and puzzles,
- Completely new type of environment – the Forest, added to the procedurally generated Agony Mode, which now also includes additional traps and boss fights,
- 8 different endings in the Story Mode,
- Possibility to follow the story mode as a Sukkub,
- Sukkub Mode and Agony Mode are unlocked at the first start of the game,
- Many new, uncensored scenes,
- Black and red image filter, inspired by the Agony trailers,
- World map and minimap,
- The possibility of setting up a fire and killing some opponents as a martyr,
- Sacrificial altars,
- New and modified paths for the player,
- Numerous technical improvements to the basic version of the game and much more.