“I Know What You Did Last Summer”, was released in theaters, in 1997.Directed by Jim Gillespie, it had a cast of popular, up and coming actors and actresses, and centers around a group of teens who have a hit & run accident.They dump the victim in the water. The following year, they get what’s coming to them! What? No, they didn’t order something from eBay! You know, “get what’s coming to them-Mwhuhuhuhaha! “. Oh, never mind.Anywho…Here’s
12 Bad Jokes About: I Know What You Did Last Summer
1) What do you get by crossing The Motels song, “Suddenly, Last Summer”with a horror film starring Freddy Prinze Jr., Jennifer Love Hewitt, and more?
“Suddenly, I Know What You Did Last Summer”!
2) What do you get by crossing a horror film with a Zooey Deschanel offbeat romantic comedy?
“I Know What You Did For 500 Days of Summer”!
3) What do you get by crossing Donna Summer, her song, and a horror film about a hit & run accident?
“I Know What You Did Last Dance Donna Summer”!
4) After hitting the person with their car, the kids dumped the body.Why? Because they couldn’t figure out how to explain it to AAA!
5) What do you get by crossing a horror film, with a 1980’s John Cusack/Demi Moore comedy?
“I Know What You Did One Crazy Summer”!
6) What is the hook handed killer’s favorite band?
7) What do get by crossing a horror movie, with a Van Halen 5150 song?
“I Know What You Did Summer Nights”!
8) If the group of kids truly wanted to lose the body they hit with their car, they should’ve claimed it as airport baggage!
9) What do you get by crossing an 80’s Mark Harmon/Kirstie Alley comedy, with a horror film?
“I Know What You Did Last Summer School”!
10) What is the hook-handed killer’s favorite basketball move?
Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s Sky-“Hook”!
11) What kind of handheld water pipe, does the hook handed killer like to smoke?
12) What do you get by crossing a horror film with careless teens and an old song popularized by Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and The Beach Boys?
“I Know The Things We Did Last Summer”!
Oh Brother!! How did you like those? Weren’t they just awful?! Did I have you “hooked”?Well, that was another disgustingly terrible batch of 12BadJokes About.You know what’s better than 12 jokes? 12 more! Don’t worry, they’re coming…In fact:There’s a bajokes around the “coroner”, just waiting to be written.