Looking for horror guest bloggers – expand your social horizons!
GET SOCIAL WITH LIKE HORROR FANS!!
Social network for Horror!!!
Horrornews.net is comprised of over 40 writers who contribute articles of interest to the horror community. We “do” screen our writers who must be experienced, have great writing skills and have a vested interest in the horror genre.
This is per contribution agreement only – though your article will receive valuable link backs per the author footer. We are a well traveled website in the horror community that wishes to include more content to share with our readers. Your articles will also submit out to our social media base of over 25K. For networkers, this is a great opportunity to receive link backs and a potential for more traffic.
Approved writers will receive a login to submit – writers are expected to submit on there own per our WORDPRESS architecture. We reserve the right to reject articles or authors who don’t fit within our scope of Horrornews.net
Right now we are not looking for additional film or book reviewers.
Please do not submit reviews of films
– We ARE looking for articles on the “horror” genre.
– please make your articles insightful, original and something would be considered an article of interest to other horror readers
– please spell check your own submissions
– If you agree to become part of our team, we expect a minimum submission of 1 article per month.
– We encourage more if you have time available as it enables you to drive more traffic back to your own sites.
– We only ask as a return favor for promoting your article that you post a link back to the Horrornews.net article from your own site.
– The article must be exclusive to Horrornews.net to avoid duplicate postings penalties.
– Articles length = 650 word minimum
IDEAS for article submission content:
film studies, director profiles, cult genre, film genres, Asian horror, Asian anime, icons of horror, franchise horror, TV series horror, …………….
“news submitters” are expected to submit at least 1 per week.
If this sounds of interest please inquire directly at:
Please – include an example of your work or writing