An Even More Gruesome Future
While still maintaining the online edition of Gruesome Magazine, the Grue-crew are expanding to produce quarterly print and digital editions of the magazine.
The quarterly will include:
- In the range of 80 – 110 pages for the first issue
- Black & white interior pages for the print edition/color for the digital edition
- Articles spotlighting upcoming indie horror films currently making the rounds in horror film festivals across the globe
- Interviews with indie horror filmmakers
- Information on genre films festivals where you can catch the latest Indie horror films
- And other indie horror related goodie
A Gruesome History
The Grue-crew have been together since launching Horror News Radio in April, 2013.
The podcast grew out of a love for horror films and podcasting with Doc Rotten and Thomas Mariani from the American Horror Story Fan Podcast & Monster Movie Podcast teaming up with The Black Saint and Dave Dreher from HorrorNews.Net. With HNR, the Grue-Crew was born.
Over the years, the Grue-Crew has met fans and colleagues growing into a larger family we’ve come to call the Grue-believers. The podcast offerings grew to include the Hannibal Fan Podcast, Decades of Horror: 1970s and HNR Extra.
The Monster Movie Podcast became Decades of Horror: 1980s and Thomas has recently launched Decades of Horror: 1990s. Shows, conventions and film festivals followed as the family grew.
On October 1, 2015, the Grue-crew launched the Gruesome Magazine site with a large number of friends and co-hosts joining in on the fun: Joseph Perry, Joey Fittos, Christopher G. Moore, Jeff Mohr, Bill Mulligan, TJ Fowler, Adam Thomas, Paul Cardullo, Kieran Fisher and Chad Hunt. And more are joining each week. Gruesome Magazine